PerfectSniper.com Service regulations
- The terminology used in document relates to the PerfectSniper.com Service Regulations
- Service Regulations.
PerfectSniper.com Service regulations defines the rules of using the Service as well as User rights and responsibilities
- The Service.
The PerfectSniper.com Service (available under the Internet address: http://www.PerfectSniper.com) along with all its sub pages, mechanisms and functions that it makes available.
A person that uses the Service.
- Service Regulations Provisions.
- The use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Service Regulations and obeying its rules.
- Anyone may become a User of this service. To use this service, a User will also need to have an account on at least one of these auction service hosts: (aukro.cz, eBay.pl, swistak.pl, aukcje24.pl).
- A User may have only one account on this Service. A user may assign to his Service account any number of other accounts that he has on Aukro, eBay, Świstak, Aukcje24 etc.
- The service reserves the right to susspend (only in certain situations) Users an account when its owner violates any (e.g. non-compliance)Service Regulations ).
- The User takes full responsibility for the action he takes through the tools offered by the Service.
- A User may not make his Service data (User ID and password, hasło) available to third parties.
- The Service will not take any responsibility for the actions that a User might be involved in through other online auction services.
- The Service does not place bit or buy items for Users. The Service marely enables the Users to place their bids in online auction services at a time of their choosing.
- Placing bids in online auction services that the Service supports is done so with accordance to their respectful rules.
- The Service will not take any responsibility for a Usersunsuccessful bid.
- Shots that lead to winning an auction are considered successful and will thus be added to a users bill.
Any payments can be done according to the post-paid principle. This means that a User is obliged to pay for a specific shot only after it leads to winning an auction. More information regarding the means of payment are available in our Price-list.
- The Service reserves the right to make any changes in the Service regulations. Uppon doing so, the Service will inform all Users about the new rules and regulations.
- We reserve the right to a final and conclusive interpretation of these Service regulations.
These Service Regulations became valid as of: 01.01.2006.
The full Service Regulations are available here: http:// PerfectSniper.com/help.php?id=service-regulations
Other PerfectSniper.com related information